Patient360 is a read-only dashboard that simplifies administration by coordinating access to member-centric patient information, allowing providers who are part of a patient’s care and service team to access the patient’s record through a self-service website. Providers can view clinical and case management data about a particular member’s record through the Patient360 tool.
To use Patient360:
Don’t have an Availity account?
Finding Patient360 on Availity:
- From the Availity home page, select Payer Spaces from the top navigation.
- Select the health plan.
- From the Payer Spaces home page, select the Applications tab.
- Select the Patient360 tile.
Provider tools and resources
- Log in to Availity
- Launch Provider Learning Hub Now
- Learn about Availity
- Precertification lookup tool
- Precertification requirements
- Claims overview
- Member eligibility & pharmacy overview
- Provider manual and guides
- Training Academy
- Pharmacy information
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)